Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 10:46 AM
Earlier this year, we introduced the Learn with Google webinar program, and we were delighted to see thousands of you show up to learn about a variety of Google advertising products and solutions. Today, weíre happy to announce the continuation of our series with 10 new webinars over the next few months. During each webinar weíll share tips and how-toís to help make the web work for your business.
Check out our upcoming live webinars below:
- May 23 at 10am PDT: Getting Started with Google Analytics
- May 24 at 9am PDT: Building Blocks of Digital Attribution
- May 31 at 10am PDT: Introduction to TrueView for YouTube
- June 5 at 10am PDT: GoMo: Mobilize your Site with Quick and Easy New Tools
- June 6 at 10am PDT: Our Mobile Planet: Understanding U.S. Smartphone Consumers
- June 7 at 10am PDT: Introducing Mobile Apps Inventory in AdWords
- June 12 at 10am PDT: Get Local with ZIP Code Targeting to Increase Sales/Leads
- June 14 at 10am PDT: Search Optimization: Tips, Tricks, and Tools
- June 19 at 10am PDT: Bringing the Power and Control of Search to Display
- July 10 at 10am PDT: Account Management Tools for Large Advertisers and Agencies
Visit our webinar page to register for any of the sessions and to access past webinars on-demand. Weíll be adding new webinars as theyíre scheduled, so check back regularly for updates. You can also stay up-to-date on the schedule by downloading our Learn with Google Webinar calendar to automatically see upcoming webinars in your Google Calendar.
Whether your goal is to engage the right customers in the moments that matter, make better decisions, or go bigger, faster, we hope that youíll use these best practices and how-toís to maximize the impact of digital and grow your business. Weíre looking forward to having you at an upcoming Learn with Google webinar!
Posted by Erin Green, Marketing Coordinator